Saturday 9 April 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello My Lovely Girls,

I Am Ankita Agarwal.
Whole heartedly I welcome you guys in my blog "Beautycon:Styling You"

By profession, I work for an IT firm,but being a big beauty buff , I love trying and experiment with new beauty products from different makeup brands. 
Also writing is my passion. So I thought of combining both of this hobbies of mine in the form of this blog, where I will be sharing my beauty experiences with all of you beautiful people.

Earlier I have worked with some bloggers, where I used to give my reviews. Now after being confident I decided to start my own blog. 

I hope you guys will like my blogs and I will be able to help you in deciding best products suitable for you.

Looking forward to stay connected.

Thanks,
Ankita

2 comments:

Travel Without Fear for Fare in 2018 With EasemyTrip

Very wisely someone has said “ We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. ” Travelling is something which helps us c...