Monday 11 April 2016

Patanjali Skin Care Haul...!!!

Hello Everyone…!!!
Hope you all are doing great…

Today I am writing my 1st post for my own blog and for that I have come up with my small shopping haul from Patanjali.



I have been listening a lot about patanjali beauty products from different bloggers and also my friends. Since I love using natural products on my skin, I thought of giving it a try. So I ordered some of the products from amazon.com.

Patanjali has lot of skin care products which are very tempting. All the products are made up with natural ingredients which are very good for skin. So I was really confused as what to buy and what to leave. After like 1 hour, I finalized my cart and placed the order which I got delivered 2 days back.

So let’s start with my haul:

First thing that I ordered was Patanjali Aloe vera gel. It seems to be quite impressive and its price is Rs.80/-

Second thing that I bought is Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal which is pure and quite very cheap. It is retailed at Rs.30/- only.

Then I bought 2 face wash, one is patanjali saundarya face wash and second one is patanjali neem and tulsi face wash. There are many variants of face wash, but seeing there ingredients I thought of trying this first. Saundarya face wash contains the goodness of orange peel, neem, tulsi and aloe vera and is priced at Rs.60/- whereas neem and tulsi face wash is retailed at Rs.45/-



Other than this I ordered few soaps. They have large variety of soaps. The variants I ordered for are: Almond Kesar Kanti body cleanser and multani mitti body cleanser. I also ordered for haldi chandan soap but due to unavailability it got cancelled. I got this soaps at very cheap rate. Almond Kesar Kanti body cleanser was for Rs.18/- and multani mitti body cleanser is for Rs.35/-

I also bought Patanjali multani mitti face pack which I am totally in love with. It’s highly effective. It is retailed at Rs.60/-

Also I bought patanjali apricot scrub which I haven’t tried yet but is looking forward to use soon. It contains the goodness of Wheat germ and aloe vera. This Scrub is retailed at Rs.60/-



And that’s all with all the products that I bought from Patanjali. I am really very excited to use all of this products and see if it helps me keep my skin healthy.

I will be sharing the detailed reviews about all the products later, coz only after 1-2 weeks I will get to know the exact results of the products.

So girls, this was all about my 1st shopping haul from patanjali. Do let me know how did you liked it? Also would love to know if you have tried any product from patanjali? Please do comment below and let me know about your experiences with Patanjali.

Lots of love,

Ankita

11 comments:

  1. I always read the review of expensive goodies but here I have read the review of product which is affordable by everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Congrats on your first blog .All the patanjali products are good and affordable in price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading your post daily basis.keep it continue.
    Best Organic Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the products of Patanjali have good response after applying on body.This blog is really contains more information about patanjali.
    Organic Skincare product

    ReplyDelete
  5. You obviously display your distinctive writing style in your articles. Looking for ayurvedic face cream for glowing skin. Ayuvya Ayurveda's best Ayurvedic cream for skin whitening. This exceptional cream combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern skincare science to provide you with a truly remarkable product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with a lot of the points you made in this article. If you are looking for the fashwash gel , then visit cureka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ikkaibeauty's organic skincare: Harnessing earth's essence, serums whispering nature's love; a delicate symphony of botanical luxury, nurturing skin's radiance. Revel in pure indulgence, as each drop rejuvenates, unveiling your skin's natural splendor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products. I am already using these
    Thanks for sharing
    Noninvasive Face Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello myself vandana working in Silkberry India. I have read your blog and it was superb, you have shared good guidance to skincare products. keep it up. I would like to inform you that our brand have a good collection of skin care products like BodyLotions and BodyWash etc. please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeking the best skin treatment in Kolkata? Look no further than Image Clinic! Our team of experienced dermatologists and aestheticians utilizes cutting-edge technology and personalized plans to tackle a variety of concerns, from acne and wrinkles to hyperpigmentation and dryness. We don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Instead, we craft unique treatment journeys based on your individual skin story and aspirations. So, ditch the filters and embrace your natural radiance with Image Clinic – book your free consultation today and embark on a path to healthier, more confident skin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glutothione and mulberry helps in skin whitening! Also Papaya kojic skin whitening soap helps to remove the tan from our skin.

    ReplyDelete

Travel Without Fear for Fare in 2018 With EasemyTrip

Very wisely someone has said “ We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. ” Travelling is something which helps us c...