Monday 8 August 2016

Review on "Aplava Shopping Website"

Hii friends,
Hope all of you are doing good.

I have been very busy in some of personal emergencies so was not getting time to write any blog. I am sorry for that. But from now, I will be regular and will try to keep you guys updated with latest reviews and hauls.

So my today’s blog is about Aplava 



For those who don’t know about it, let me give you a brief introduction about it.

Aplava is an online shopping portal which deals in selling beauty products ranging from skin care to hair care to makeup items.

You must be thinking that what is new here, it’s just like any other shopping website. But NO, it is different. It is the first website which allows you to buy product according to your skin and hair type. 

Yes, it sells personalized beauty products that is customized according your beauty profile.

How it Works:

When you check in to this website, it asks you to login or if you are new to it you can sign up. 



Then it gives you a form where you have different questions about your skin and hair types. As soon as you answer all of them, it creates your beauty profile. According to that, products are suggested to you which are suitable for you.

Also you have an option of taking experts advice here who help you select suitable products for you. They also build a customized regime for you which you can use and keep yourself looking good forever.

Website Review:

Now coming to the website. I personally liked their website. Everything is well maintained, products are listed in a proper format and It is easy to search for any product.

Creating a beauty profile is little time taking but it is an easy procedure.

They have many different brands to choose from. In fact, many brands are very new that we don’t even know about.

Website is not very funky or attractive, but it is simple, sweet and arranged.

They have some superb collection of anti aging creams. So if you are looking for it, do check out, they have  best anti aging creams . 

My experience:

So now moving on to my experience with this website.



I love shopping online as its tension free, quick and easy. And I also love trying shopping from different websites. So when I got an opportunity to shop from here, I got very excited.

The best thing about this website is personalized products, and that was the first thing that caught my attention. I created my account and made my beauty profile, which took around 10 mins. After that many products were listed according to my profile. Going through that really helped me decide on which products I should use on my skin.

This time I planned to buy makeup items, but next time I will buy skin care products.

So after deciding on the products, I added all the products in cart and moved on to give my details and pay my bill. I must say, it was a very smooth procedure. I could easy complete all the things in just 5 mins. After completing all the steps, my order was successfully placed and I got confirmation mail and message.



I got my delivery little late, i.e- after 15 days because the shade that I had ordered for lip gloss was not available. So it took little time to arrange that. Even for that, they had given me a call and asked like what I want, to wait or select another shade. So I decided to wait for that particular shade.

Packaging was done really very nicely. All the products were bubble wrapped which prevented it from breakage. Detailed bill was provided inside the box. Also a pamphlet was provided which had 10 shopping tips.





They have many offers going on different brands. So don’t forget to check that out.
Also you can follow them on all social media channels to stay updated with latest launches and offers. 
Now you can easily buy all beauty products online . 


Ratings: 

I would rate this website as 4.5 out of 5. 



Speaking about me,I really liked shopping from here and I am looking forward to place another order soon. If you too shop from here, then do let me know about your experience.

Thanks,

Ankita

1 comment:

Travel Without Fear for Fare in 2018 With EasemyTrip

Very wisely someone has said “ We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. ” Travelling is something which helps us c...