Sunday 29 May 2016

Meet Nd Greet With RCB

Hi Guys… Hope you all are doing great…

Today’s post is about my Meet and Greet with RCB players. Yes that’s true… I got this one time opportunity to meet and greet with RCB players.



Most of you know about this, some don’t know, so I thought of writing and sharing my experience with you guys.  

It was a Meet and greet program organized by Tata Zest in Taj Westend, Bangalore. Tata Zest are the official partners of IPL this season. They invited some of their customers, some of their workers and some contest winners. I got a chance to visit this as I was one of the contest winner.  

Tata zest organized a contest in Facebook as well as twitter. Our task was that we had to suggest good destinations to RCB players where they can zest up their life according to their likes. There were 4 winners in total, 2 from each platform. I tried my best in both the platforms and got rewarded as one of the lucky winner.



So, the meet and greet was planned on 19th May, 2016. I was super duper excited for it, as I am a big Virat fan and I was so eagerly waiting to have a glance on him. So I took a half day leave from office, came back, got ready and left for my destination along with one of my friend, as we were allowed to get one person with us.

We reached there on time, grabbed our seat and sat anxiously waiting for the program to start. Stage was set and chairs were kept for all the players. We were around 100 people all tuned to see what happens next.

Program started with our host “Danish Seth” addressing the crowd. He mentioned that players will be coming in another 1 hour so before that he arranged some activities for us. Also some amazing drinks and starters were served for us.



Almost after an hour, Virat, ABD, Gayle and Watson entered. I was not able to believe on my eyes that these 4 champions were sitting just in front of me. It was like a dream come true moment for me. I was so so happy to be there.

So the program started with a ques/ans round, where we fans got a chance to ask ques to our fav players. Then we had a spin the wheel round, where player spinned the wheel and performed the task as per the content written on it. After that we had a group photo session, where two tables together got a chance to click a pic with the starts at a time. That was the best part of the session. My my turn came, I ran and stood just behind virat, I was literally shivering as I was standing virat, too close to him, I felt like my life is made with this 1min action that just happened.



After this, players took an exit and we proceeded towards the hall, where dinner was organized for us. Delicious foods, drinks and desserts, all were there.

Lastly we got a goodie bag which consisted of a RCB t-shirt, a cap, bag and a key chain. Also we got our group pics that were clicked during the session, framed in a tata zest frame.



Overall I can say, that it was the bestest day of my life which I will never ever forget.
Thanks to TATA ZEST for giving us this opportunity.

p.s: sorry for the picture quality.. took all pic in my mobile.. 
Hope u guys, liked my post. Do leave a comment below if u liked reading it.

Thanks,
Ankita


2 comments:

  1. Wow , Nice write up dear , feel like I was also there with you , It great that you had a wonderful time there :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dear.. i wish we could attend something lyk this together...:)

      Delete

Travel Without Fear for Fare in 2018 With EasemyTrip

Very wisely someone has said “ We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. ” Travelling is something which helps us c...