Wednesday 6 July 2016

Blog on "Yogesh Jasnani Identity"

Hii Guys,
How are you all doing…???

My today's post is something different than the general beauty post. It’s about a jewelry brand “Yogesh Jasnani Identity.”



Jewelries are every girl’s best friend. If we have nice collection of jewelries than we don’t need anything else coz they are more than enough for us to make us flaunt.

When I got an opportunity to blog about this brand, I agreed instantly coz I am a jewelry lover and this is my first collaboration with a jewelry brand.

Let’s start talking about the brand now.  

Yogesh Jasnani Identity is a jewelry brand which focus on creating bold and beautiful collection. 
They are well known for jewelry and watches. When it comes to jewelry they have superb collection of neck pieces, earings, anklets etc.

They are basically based in Mumbai, the hub of fashion and style.

Their collection is well suited for modern girls from this era. As they are inspired by the new generation and new style and trends. They are quite classy, compassionate and composed. Their collection contains precious as well as semi-precious stones and is partial to white gold and platinum.

Says Yogesh of his craft, “The secret to success in jewellery styling is to innovate and experiment with different styles. My hallmark is my craftsmanship that is seen through the detailing of each piece and my ability to break barriers to suit my clientele. I can safely say that my style does not only inspire you to live your life with elegance but also to indulge in a spirit that stimulates your inner most beauty.”

Guys, check out some of the collection of this brand below:







When I personally went through the website I felt that whatever yogesh tried to say is absolutely true. 

They have superb collection. I totally loved it. Their collection will go very well with modern as well as Indian attire. They are crafted so well that any girl will fall for it.

I bet no girl will ever say that she disliked their collection.

Guys do check out their website here- http://www.yogeshjasnani.com/
Also don’t forget to follow them on fb - https://www.facebook.com/YogeshJasnaniIdentity/

Do let me know in the comments section below that how did you liked their collection.

Thanks,
Ankita




3 comments:

  1. Very nice collection of jewellery. I want to share our collection with you plain gold bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your expertise through this wonderful jewelry blog. It's truly a treasure trove of knowledge. To solve any query related to jewelry you can contact to ItsHot customer service.

    ReplyDelete

Travel Without Fear for Fare in 2018 With EasemyTrip

Very wisely someone has said “ We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. ” Travelling is something which helps us c...